Albert Einstein (1879-1955) Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
The Story of the Egyptians, the Religion of the Ancient Egyptians, the Ptah-Hotep and the Ke'gemini, the "Book of the Dead," the Wisdom of Hermes Trismegistus, Egyptian Magic, the Book of Thoth
Edited, and with an Introduction
By Brian Brown
New York: Brentano's
This book is in the public domain because it was never registered or renewed at the US Copyright Office.
Scanned at sacred-texts.com March 2003, J. B. Hare, redactor. This text is in the public domain. These files may be reproduced for any non-commercial purpose provided this notice of attribution is left intact.
OSIRIS KHENTI AMENTI, the Great God, seated in his shrine of fire. In front of Osiris is the Eye of Horus and behind him stand the Godesses ISIS and NEPHTHYS.