Jean Cocteau(1889-1963) The instinct of nearly all societies is to lock up anybody who is truly free. First, society begins by trying to beat you up. If this fails, they try to poison you. If this fails too, the finish by loading honors on your head.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Chapter I: The Story of Egypt
Chapter II: Religion of Ancient Egypt
Chapter III: The Ptah-Hotep And The Ke'gemni: The Oldest Books In The World
Chapter IV: The Book of the Dead
Chapter V: Hermes Trismegistus
Chapter VI: Egyptian Magic
Chapter VII: The Vision of Hermes
Chapter VIII: The Story of the Book of Thoth